30 April 2009

I am grateful that we can have good libraries. It is so nice to be able to get new books and movies and music from the library instead of having to buy everything. I am a huge fan of the library, especially for kid stuff. It is also reall fun to have a library branch within walking distance.

I'm grateful that I could get all the laundry folded. The kids didn't even try to unfold everything all that much. Hooray!

I love making Max laugh. It really is quite easy, but it is so gratifying. Today, I was putting a block on my head, "sneezing" and letting the block fall. He thought it was hilarious. We played that game (with Chris, too, of course) for almost half an hour. Max laughed so hard every single time. It was so much fun.

I also really like having Chris play with Max and make him laugh. We 've been washing all the sheets on the beds, and the boys love to jump on the bed after the sheets are changed (off or on) and sing Monkeys Jumping on the Bed. They both get really into it and jump their hearts out. We've played it so much, my arms are quite tired.

No comments: