17 July 2009

I am grateful for the woman who praised Chris tonight. Between Ryan being gone to the Priests's Retreat and preparing to move in a handful of days and therefore having very little food in the house, we went out to eat at Noodles tonight. While I was ordering, Chris went off independently and got a high chair for Max. After ordering, I found him dragging it around trying to find a table for us which was difficult since the restaurant was very busy. He was very good while we ate and was very sweet with Max, sharing his food and such. Apparently this woman had been watching him the entire time. As we were walking across the parking lot, she drove up to us and told me that my boys were beautiful and that Chris was so well-behaved. I was so proud of Chris for being so grown-up and helpful tonight.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm proud of that boy!!